LabLogic is the world's leading supplier of laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and chromatography data systems (CDS) for ADME laboratories. We are also one of the leading European suppliers of instrumentation for radiolabelled drug metabolism studies.
We are currently looking to recruit in the following areas.
PETra Support (USA)
Due to the success of PETra, our market leading PET LIMS software as well as continued growth in our innovative Quality Control solutions, we are currently looking to expand our support team. The ideal candidate will have a background in PET production and be familiar with regulatory compliance. The role requires a high degree of interaction with our customers both pre and post deployment of our products and solutions within the nuclear medicine sector. The following skills are essential:
- Ability to work with our customers to ensure smooth and successful deployments
- Ability to work with our internal software development and QA teams
- Ability to provide remote and on-site support to our existing customer base
- Assist with development of technical documents, training materials and SOPs
- A good team spirit and willingness to collaborate with other team members
Our main office is based near Tampa, Florida, however, this role would be a home-office based position. The role involves a significant amount of travel primarily in the USA with some overseas travel as well.
The compensation for this position includes a competitive salary, health benefits and 401k plan. With a dynamic and growing organization, there is substantial growth opportunities for high performers.