LabLogic is a worldwide market leader in the supply of LIMS and chromatography data systems to the pharmaceutical, agrochemical and nuclear/PET industries. We also design, manufacture, sell and service instruments used in the measurement of low-level radioactivity. Our products help our customers accelerate their research, providing quality data using industry standard solutions.
- The National Air and Space Museum – the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly which is part of the esteemed Smithsonian Institute - recently took delivery of a Hidex 300 SL Liquid Scintillation Counter to help them in their restoration work.
PET laboratory products that deliverLabLogic's range of specialist radio-TLC and radio-HPLC instruments are in use in clinical and preclinical facilities throughout the world. Designed to be used in isolation or as part of a wider network, they are driven by bespoke Laura for PET software which not only controls the instruments individually but can also link to and control other equipment used in quality control during the production of radiopharmaceuticals.
- LabLogic will be exhibiting at the joint 19th North American International Society for the Study of Xenobiotics Meeting and 29th Japanese Society for the Study of Xenobiotics Meeting in San Francisco between the 19th and 23rd October 2014.
UK Radiopharmacy Group Workshop 201516th January 2015, Birmingham, UK
- 18th March 2015, Nottingham, UK
- 22nd - 26th March 2015, San Diego, USA
- 29th - 31st March 2015, Boston, USA
- 22nd - 25th April 2015, Hannover, Germany
- 27th - 29th April 2015, Brighton, UK
Find out more...