LabLogic is a worldwide market leader in the supply of LIMS and chromatography data systems to the pharmaceutical, agrochemical and nuclear/PET industries. We also design, manufacture, sell and service instruments used in the measurement of low-level radioactivity. Our products help our customers accelerate their research, providing quality data using industry standard solutions.
The perfect PEDResearch staff at Newcastle University recently reviewed their usage of the Tracerco T404 Personal Electronic Dosimeter. Much easier to use than traditional personal radiation monitors, this instrument is perfect for both radiation specialists and those who are not working with radiation every day. Intrinsically safe, robust and reliable, it is the ideal instrument for nuclear medicine and research environments.
- For users of Debra who are looking more at environmental fate studies, the latest Debra 6.1 release incorporates the previously standalone system Trace as part of its core functionality.
Keeping it flowing...PerkinElmer's decision to discontinue their Flow Scintillation Analysers has put the spotlight firmly on the LabLogic B-RAM 5, which is an ideal replacement for the soon to be obsolete PerkinElmer units. Indeed, having supplied software for many years to PerkinElmer for use in their Flow Scintillation Analysers, LabLogic is well placed to offer support to users who wish to either continue operating their existing equipment or upgrade to a new system.
- 20th March 2014, St Louis, USA
- 23rd - 27th March 2014, Phoenix, USA
- 26th - 29th March 2014, Hannover, Germany
- 1st April 2014, Greensboro, USA
- 5th - 9th April 2014, San Diego, USA
- 24th - 27th April 2014, Pamplona, Spain
Find out more...