LabLogic is the world's leading supplier of laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and chromatography data systems (CDS) for ADME laboratories. We are also one of the leading European suppliers of instrumentation for radiolabelled drug metabolism studies.
We are currently looking to recruit in the following areas.
PETra Support (USA)
Due to the success of PETra, our market leading PET LIMS software as well as continued growth in our innovative Quality Control solutions, we are currently looking to expand our support team. The ideal candidate will have a background in PET production and be familiar with regulatory compliance. The role requires a high degree of interaction with our customers both pre and post deployment of our products and solutions within the nuclear medicine sector. The following skills are essential:
- Ability to work with our customers to ensure smooth and successful deployments
- Ability to work with our internal software development and QA teams
- Ability to provide remote and on-site support to our existing customer base
- Assist with development of technical documents, training materials and SOPs
- A good team spirit and willingness to collaborate with other team members
Our main office is based near Tampa, Florida, however, this role would be a home-office based position. The role involves a significant amount of travel primarily in the USA with some overseas travel as well.
The compensation for this position includes a competitive salary, health benefits and 401k plan. With a dynamic and growing organization, there is substantial growth opportunities for high performers.
Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Working with the marketing manager and brand manager, the digital marketing apprentice will be trusted to deliver large parts the content marketing plan across a variety of online platforms.
- The digital marketing apprentice will be focused on generating sales leads for the company’s global network of product specialists and distributors.
- The digital marketing apprentice will aim to become an email marketing expert for the LabLogic Group.
- Create internal e-newsletters, customer e-newsletters, pre/post event e-shots and targeted product e-shots
- Provide regular feedback on email campaigns
- Provide insights to email performance, suggesting and implementing areas to improve.
- Attend webinars, be active on online communities and complete various forms of online learning.
- Manage content for the LabLogic Website and social media channels
- Creating regular website news for the group
- Create regular Linked In, Twitter and Facebook posts.
- Google Analytics and performance
- Provide weekly and monthly reports
- Look to build incoming links to the website
- Research SEO trends and ensure the group websites are compliant
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent organization skills
- Previous copywriting experience
- High attention to detail
- Inquisitive nature
- Willingness to learn
- Able to meet deadlines and finish tasks on time
- An interest in science
What you will gain:
- Level 3 Qualification
- Significant experience of digital marketing including:
- Web, SEO, Social Media, Email, Analytics, Content, CRM, Planning etc.
- The responsibility of delivering key aspects of the company’s marketing plan, with a real opportunity to make an impact to the bottom line.
- The ability to successfully plan and manage your own time, to deliver on a range of goals.
- Opportunity for full time employment, bonuses and career progression
To apply please send your C.V. to email@example.com