LabLogic is the world's leading supplier of laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and chromatography data systems (CDS) for ADME laboratories. We are also one of the leading European suppliers of instrumentation for radiolabelled drug metabolism studies.
We are currently looking to recruit in the following areas.
PETra Support (USA)
Due to the success of PETra, our market leading PET LIMS system and our innovative PET QC solutions, we are currently expanding our team and so we are looking for a new colleague to join us. The ideal candidate will have a background in PET production and be familiar with regulatory compliance.
This is a customer facing role with high level of interaction to advise on numerous technical aspects with respect to applications. Therefore, the following skills are essential;
- Ability to work with end users to ensure smooth and successful deployments and satisfied customers
- Ability to work with the internal PETra development and QA teams to help drive forward developments
- Further develop an enhance training materials and provide basic and/or advanced equipment and applications training to customers
- Provide consultation internally and to customers on selection and set-up of conventional QC testing as required
- Develop and maintain technical documentation as well as SOPs
- Provide input to R & D on Tracer-QC and PETra as necessary and proactively
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- You have a good team spirit, willing to collaborate with other team members to deliver customer and company orientated results
The role would come with some international travel and is varied with focus on deployment of PETra and PET QC projects.
Current PET customer base in the USA
Our current PET customer base in the USA includes some of the World’s most prestigious organizations such as Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, MD Anderson, The Methodist Hospital, Kreitchman PET Center and many others.
Successful Candidate Location Requirements in the USA
In the USA, our main office is based in Brandon, Florida, and we have a number of satellite offices dotted around the country. This role would be home-office based role and would involve an extensive amount of travel to cover the USA market effectively.
The remuneration package for this position includes a competitive salary, and a range of other benefits. With an expanding organization, there are substantial growth opportunities for high performers.