Jane is a generic Liquid Scintillation Counter (LSC) interface program for capturing data from a wide range of LSC instruments and outputting and archiving the data into different formats.
Most modern counters have their own internal or external PC with the manufacturer's own proprietary software for setting up each of the protocol counting details and control of the instrument. However, they lack the necessary features for GLP/FDA compliant environment. Jane's functionality includes full security, audit and electronic signature features, allowing data capture and transfer with full regulatory compliance.
Jane currently supports a range of Beckman, Packard and Wallac counters with more counters being added as and when required.
Debra ADME LIMS Link
Multiple Instrument Support
Each workstation can be connected to a maximum of 4 individual Liquid Scintillation Counters.
Other features include:
- Data Capture, Manipulation and Reporting System for Liquid Scintillation Counters.
- Support for a wide range of makes and models including Beckman, Packard and Wallac counters
- RS-232 interface
- GLP compliance including support for FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Customizable data export formats
- Robust archiving of sample data
- Debra LIMS link
Jane BrochureDownload (304.03 kB)