9 August 2000
The isolation of metabolites and residues from biological matrices can be a long and complex process.
Keeping track of the extraction systems used and the calculations necessary to determine the concentration of each component in the extraction system presents a number of problems.
LabLogic are pleased to announce the release of Trace 2.
Trace 2 has been designed over a number of years to address the aforementioned problems and with Trace 1 being in constant use for over 3 years.
Working in a 32-bit environment of Windows 95/98 or Windows NT, Trace 2.0 is a client\server application which uses the Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
The key areas of benefit arising from the use of the Trace system are:
- Monitoring the progress of the study and being able to determine the origin of each sample (sample tracking).
- Determination of the relationship of each sample to the original material analyzed (recovery and concentration).
- Continuous update of calculations and easy access to the results.
- Automatic data collection from balances and LSC counters.
- Rapid and accurate data reporting.
- Reduction in time in auditing final reports.