LabLogic/INUS 2008 LIMS and Radiochromatography User Group
12 February 2008
We are pleased to confirm the dates and location for our 2008 LIMS and Radiochromatography User Group.
The event will be held at the San Diego Hilton in San Diego, on the 9th and 10th October 2008.
The LabLogic User Group is the premier event and meeting point for LabLogic and its customers.
Over two days, conference delegates will hear the latest news on Product Strategy and development and have the opportunity to share ideas and experiences with fellow users and key members of the LabLogic team.
As always, the aim of the User Group is to provide an opportunity for metabolism scientists and radiochemists from around the world to meet and discuss the use of our products in their laboratories.
This is YOUR User Group, and your opportunity to provide us with valuable feedback and suggestions about our products and services.
Prices are as follows* (all prices based on delegate attending the meeting for the full 2 days – daily rate available on request):
24 hour delegate rate including all meals and accommodation for 2 nights $700
24 hour delegate rate including all meals and accommodation for 1 night $500
Day delegate rate (for 2 days) including refreshments and lunch – no accommodation $300
*Subsidised rates are available for speakers
We would like to invite all companies attending the meeting to offer a 20 minute presentation, broadly based around one of the following areas:
- Use of radiochromatography in metabolite profiling.
- Validation of your software.
- Instrument Control in Laura.
- Optimising fast LC - how the B-RAM and Laura can help.
- Use of radiochromatography in clinical PET.
- Regulatory issues (GxP, 21 CFR part 11), and data security.
- SoFie for low level radio-flow through detection.
- Splitting and pooling of samples for radio-chromatography and links to LIMS.
- Your chance to learn of the latest updates in DEBRA and influence its future direction.
- Sharing of data between CRO and sponsor.
- Implementing DEBRA across multiple sites.
- Protein Binding in DEBRA.
- Changes in Treatment Analysis in DEBRA.
- Improved DEBRA reports.
- Introducing PETRA - a LIMS for PET radiopharmaceuticals.
- Limits of Detection calculations - what are the options available.
- Stacy Radioactive compound and sample management.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any ideas or suggestions about topics for discussion.