Introducing the InCellis...
2nd November 2017
…a new generation of cell imager from Bertin Instruments; the brains behind the popular Precellys Homogeniser.
The InCellis utilizes:
- A smart touchscreen interface that allows you to easily save and share results.
- The best in sensitivity for fluorescence to detect signals of all dyes.
- Embedded cell culture applications for accurate results.
- High-level technical features to generate publication quality image due to the LL color CMOS sensor, 4 fluorescent channels, 6 positions objective turret, and other features.
- A worldwide distribution network to support you wherever you are.
For further information on the InCellis please contact Lucy Farmer