A COVID-19 update from the LabLogic Group
15 May 2020
LabLogic Group COVID-19 Update
We would like to reassure our customers that we are still open for business as usual and our team are working hard to support you.
The LabLogic Group operates in the healthcare and medical sector providing services to hospitals worldwide and we recognise the responsibility we have to our key healthcare customers during this time.
As we navigate these difficult and unprecedented times, we are keen to share with you how companies within the LabLogic Group are here to help and how we have adjusted our business accordingly to support you.
Supporting our customers
Our offices are following the government’s guidance in the countries we operate in whilst ensuring our teams remain functional and here to help. We continue to monitor the official advice and are taking the necessary steps to safeguard our staff.
- Our office team is remote working and contactable during standard office hours by our normal phone numbers and email addresses
- Our product specialists are remote working, contactable and holding virtual product demonstrations
- Our support team is fully functional and providing remote support
- Our service team is providing as much remote customer support as possible and carrying out site visits on an essential-only basis
- Our production facilities remain open to ship products to customers whilst following all social distancing workplace guidelines
Supporting our staff
At the LabLogic Group, our number one priority is the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff. We are supporting our employees through this difficult time by ensuring we stay connected, stay well and stay safe.
Stay in touch
We recognise that this is a challenging time. At the LabLogic Group, we are fully committed to supporting you through this time and would urge you to get in touch if you require any support from our team.