Why choose LabLogic’s Logi-CHROM ONE?
25 April 2022
An integrated radio-HPLC system for QC of PET and SPECT radiolabelled compounds
LabLogic’s Logi-CHROM ONE radio-HPLC system has been specifically developed for Quality Control of PET and SPECT radiolabelled compounds. It is suitable for radiochemical purity measurements of most tracers labelled with Ga-68, Tc-99, F-18, and C-11 radionuclides.
Developed in collaboration with KNAUER, the Logi-CHROM ONE combines the most widely utilised HPLC modules into one compact stack, including a quaternary pump with degasser, a UV detector, semi-automatic injector, and LabLogic’s Flow-RAM radio-HPLC detector. This complete solution is controlled via LabLogic’s Laura for PET software.
But why choose the Logi-CHROM ONE?
- Cost – priced attractively against equivalent stackable systems
- Small footprint – the complete system is roughly the same size as a traditional PC tower
- Simplicity – single USB connection between the instrument and controlling PC
- Versatility – modules integrated into Logi-CHROM ONE are the most widely used modules in this environment
- Maintenance – there is only one moving part, reducing maintenance costs when compared to an equivalent stackable system
- Robustness – built on solid foundations
- Controlled by Laura for PET Software
Find out more
You can learn more about the Logi-CHROM ONE by watching our video or clicking the button below to speak with our product specialist directly and have a one-to-one guided session.