Introducing brand new features to Laura for PET QC Software
23 March 2018
Laura for PET's new radiopharmacy quality control features can improve PET QC workflow
Laura for PET QC Software now has even more to offer, with added features aimed at aiding users in the PET quality control environment:
- USP signal to noise calculation improvements - to support regulatory requirements for signal to noise value reporting
- Time Delayed Start Measurement - for early morning starts of the GC/HPLC for SSTs
- Addition of a manual RI Purge function
- Sample dilution ratio with the regression analysis tool
- Improved Open Project dialogue
- Enhanced security settings for 'Delete', to further protect data integrity
- Enhanced security settings for 'View Only' of methods and gradients
Laura for PET continues to be the benchmark radiopharmacy quality control software for supporting PET QC workflow procedures in a highly regulated environment. LabLogic are continually enhancing the system to support evolving requirements from the user community.
For more information on Laura for PET please get in touch.