Compact and affordable - offered on several platforms for flexibility in small to medium sized laboratories.
- Single Well Counter - Wiper & Wiper nPhD
- Multi Well Counter - Multi-Wiper (available in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 & 10 detector formats)
- High Energy Counter - Multi-Wiper HE (available in 1, 2 or 3 detector formats)
The Wiper range is supplied with many in-built features perfect for Nuclear Medicine groups.
- Wipe Test Library - 16 wipe sets can be named and stored, each with 10 locations per wipe set. Nuclides can be selected from the Isotope Library and assigned to individual wipe sets. Trigger levels can also be set for certain areas. These features allow for an incredible amount of customization and should make day to day wipe testing a quick, simple and effective process.
- Isotope Library - 30 different nuclides can be programmed and customized as you like. Elongated NaI(tl) crystals and E-LeadTM ensure that even high energy isotopes up to 2MeV can be counted without crosstalk! (ideal for PET nuclides).
- In-Vitro Tests - from Schillings to GFR, the software does the calculations automatically so you don't have to.
- Patient Library - up to 32 patients can be stored and their related information can be linked to the selection of In-Vitro tests
- Wipe test reporting in dpm
- Pass/fail based on user programmed trigger levels
- 4096 channel MCA - precision isotope identification
- Schilling, Plasma Volume, GFR, Red Cell Mass assays
- Automatic calibration with Cs-137 or Co-57
- AutoSpect™ automatic efficiency calculations
- Very compact
Multi Wiper BrochureDownload (1.12 MB)