Announcing the 2009 LabLogic-IN/US User Meetings
31 March 2009
We are pleased to announce two LabLogic-IN/US user group meetings for 2009.
Our American meeting will be held at the Holiday Inn, Somerset, NJ on Wednesday 10th June.
The European meeting will take place at the Kenwood Hall Hotel, Sheffield on Tuesday 15th September.
At LabLogic-IN/US we value immensely the opinions of our users; to this end we aim to provide a forum for our customers to discuss their use and applications for our software products. The event will give you the chance to meet scientists from other companies and to provide us with valuable feedback on all of our products.
As always, the aim of the User Group is to provide an opportunity for metabolism scientists and radiochemists from around the world to meet and discuss the use of our products in their laboratories.
This is YOUR User Group, and your opportunity to provide us with valuable feedback and suggestions about our products and services.
We would like to invite all companies attending the meeting to offer a 20 minute presentation, broadly based around one of the following areas:
- Use of radiochromatography in metabolite profiling.
- Validation of your software.
- Instrument Control in Laura.
- Optimizing fast LC - how the β-RAM and Laura can help.
- Use of radiochromatography in clinical PET.
- Regulatory issues (GxP, 21 CFR part 11), and data security.
- SoFie for low level radio-flow through detection.
- Splitting and pooling of samples for radio-chromatography and links to LIMS.
- Your chance to learn of the latest updates in DEBRA and influence its future direction.
- Sharing of data between CRO and sponsor.
- Implementing DEBRA across multiple sites.
- Protein Binding in DEBRA.
- Changes in Treatment Analysis in DEBRA.
- Improved DEBRA reports.
- Introducing PETRA - a LIMS for PET radiopharmaceuticals.
- Limits of Detection calculations - what are the options available.
- Stacy Radioactive compound and sample management.
The meeting culminates with our User Forum discussion / wish list session which helps us to gain consensus of the current functionality requests from the broader user community.
Prices are as follows:
Overnight delegate rate including all meals and accommodation for 1 night $450
Day delegate rate including continental breakfast, refreshments and lunch - no accommodation $195
Overnight delegate rate including all meals and accommodation for 1 night £199
Day delegate rate including continental breakfast, refreshments and lunch - no accommodation £99
Registration is from 8.30am with a buffet breakfast with presentations from 9.30am finishing around 4pm.
We would be grateful if you could indicate your intention to attend as soon as possible as that will enable us to confirm buffet numbers for lunchtime etc with the venue.
Accommodation is subject to availability, please book now to ensure your reservation:
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any ideas or suggestions about topics for discussion.