The Logi-CHROM HPLC Series
Logi-CHROM HPLC modules, are a new addition to LabLogic’s radiochromatography range. Compact, cost effective and fully integrated within Laura software, Logi-CHROM is available as a standard HPLC or UHPLC.
Versatility and reliability
The new Logi-CHROM instruments are designed to meet your everyday challenges with versatility and reliability. These systems are flexible in many ways, offering a range of materials, flow rates and complexity levels. Logi-CHROM accomplishes your demanding analytical tasks with a selection of detectors, pumps, and columns.
Single point of control
Integration with LabLogic's Laura radiochromatography software ensures data integrity and regulatory compliance; all parameters can only be changed within the software, with a full audit trail recorded.
Control and monitor your Logi-CHROM system and process your data within Laura, the industry-standard radiochromatography system used in thousands of laboratories worldwide.
The Logi-CHROM pump is compact yet powerful featuring a high quality HPLC pumping system. Choose between 3 configurations:
- A 2 × 2 binary high pressure gradient (HPG) for high accuracy blending of up to two eluents from two selectable solvents each.
- A low pressure gradient (LPG) for reliable blending of up to four eluents.
- A cost-effective isocratic version for simple analyzes.
Choice of pump heads available including:
- Maximum flow rate of 10 ml/min and 700 bar backpressure.
- Maximum flow rate of 5 ml/min and 1000 bar backpressure.
Whatever your separation requirements the Logi-CHROM system has a high quality pump set up available.
A wide range of detectors are available including:
- Radio chemical detector (Beta-RAM).
- UV detectors.
- Multi wavelength detectors.
- Diode Array Detectors.
- Refractive Index Detectors with intelligent temperature control.
- Electro Chemical detectors.
These detectors can be fitted with a range of flow cells to meet all analytical requirements.
The LogiCHROM autosampler is designed to give maximum efficiency and accuracy with superb sample integrity. It features the integrated intermediate loop decompression valve (ILD) which reduces sample dilution and increases measurement reproducibility.
- Up to 1 240 bar (700 bar).
- Cooling/heating option (4 – 40 °C).
- 0.1 μl – 10 000 µl (depending on configuration) sample injection volume.
- Up to 768 samples (microtiter plates) or 108 standard vials.
- Intermediate Loop Decompression – ILD.
Thermostatic Column Compartment
The Logi-CHROM system offers a forced air column thermostat capable of heating or cooling from 5 to 85°C. The powerful fan and robust peltier element prevent a column from overheating while keeping it at a very stable temperature.
- Temperature range 5 – 85°C.
- Heating/cooling rate 2°C/min.
- Temperature accuracy ± 0.2°C.
- Temperature stability ± 0.1°C.
- Optional pre-column eluent tempering.
- Up to 8 columns with 350 mm max. length.
- Max. 16 mm inner diameter.
- Column switching option with ASM 2.1L.
Stable temperature has an immense positive influence on retention time reproducibility and the Logi-CHROM system offers analysts that temperature stable environment.
Helium Eluent Tray ET 210
The Logi-CHROM ET 210 eluent tray enables you to blanket all your LC mobile phases with an inert Helium gas atmosphere in a user-friendly and easy way.
An atmosphere of inert gas in the solvent bottle prevents diffusion of air into the mobile phase and will keep it free of CO2 and O2. Especially in carbohydrate analysis using Anion Exchange Chromatography (HPAEC) based on separation with strong alkaline eluents, dissolved CO2 can be problematic. Under these circumstances (pH > 12), CO2-3 ions can be easily formed in the mobile phase, causing variations in retention times, decrease in column selectivity and loss in resolution.
Keeping the mobile phase free of carbonate is one of the key factors towards reproducible carbohydrate analyzes via Anion-Exchange Chromatography. The ET 210 is the perfect choice to keep your mobile phase ‘carbonate-free’.
- Sparging followed by blanketing for minimal He consumption.
- Guaranteed carbonate free assuring highest reproducibility.
- Easy in use, all parts provided for direct installation.
- Mobile phase preparation and use under optimized conditions.
Logi-CHROM-US-Version-1.3Download (4.29 MB)
Logi-CHROM-Auto-Sampler-Datasheet-EU-Version-1.3Download (481.66 kB)
Logi-CHROM-Binary-Pump-Datasheet-EU-Version-1.3Download (448.86 kB)
Logi-CHROM-Binary-Pump-Non-Metal-Datasheet-EU-Version-1.3Download (450.47 kB)
Logi-CHROM-Column-Thermostat-Datasheet-EU-Version-1.3Download (410.99 kB)
Logi-CHROM-Multi-Wavelength-Detector-Datasheet-EU-Version-1.2Download (373.11 kB)
Logi-CHROM-Isocratic-Pump-Datasheet-EU-Version-1.2Download (435.69 kB)
Logi-CHROM-Isocratic-Pump-Non-Metal-Datasheet-EU-Version-1.2Download (436.3 kB)
Logi-CHROM-Quaternary-(LPG)-Pump-Datasheet-EU-Version-1.3Download (430.98 kB)
Logi-CHROM-Quaternary-(LPG)-Pump-Non-Metal-Datasheet-EU-Version-1.3Download (431.09 kB)
Logi-CHROM-Refractive-Index-Detector-Datasheet-EU-Version-1.1Download (304.28 kB)
Logi-CHROM-Manual-Injector-Valve-Datasheet-EU-Version-1.3Download (320.35 kB)
Logi-CHROM-Diode-Array-Detector-Datasheet-EU-Version-1.4Download (371.58 kB)
Logi-CHROM-UV-Detector-Datasheet-EU-Version-1.3Download (399.85 kB)
Logi-CHROM-Column-Assistant-Datasheet-EU-Version-1.1Download (250.33 kB)
Logi-CHROM-Helium-Eluent-Tray-ET210-Datasheet-EU-Version-1.0Download (500.89 kB)
Logi-CHROM-Ordering-Guide-EU-Version-1.0Download (244.96 kB)