An Online Radiopharmaceutical Order Communication System
Orla is a designed for efficient online ordering of radiopharmaceuticals directly from customer to radiopharmacy supplier. It can be used as standalone system or with a bi-directional integration to a LIMS solution.
For the customer ordering the radiopharmaceuticals, it provides a simple and effective way to order products, with full visibility and a full audit trail.
For the radiopharmaceutical supplier, it ensures all orders are received on time, with no missing information, and that no transcription errors are added on their part.
A flexible solution for Radiopharmaceutical Suppliers
- Can be implemented as a standalone solution for radiopharmaceutical suppliers and its customers.
- Can have an automated bi-directional integration with PETra and SPECTra, via an on-premises integration service, providing near real-time order upload to the LIMS and status download from the LIMS.
- Integration to third-party software via the system’s REST API.
- Can be implemented as a standalone solution for radiopharmaceutical suppliers and their customers.
- Order management and customized direct data export via the system's UI.
- Ability to collect and direct customer orders to suppliers with multiple manufacturing locations.
Efficient order processing
- Reduce transcription errors with a seamless integration of data.
- Streamline your radiopharmacy session planning by managing order deadlines.
- Pre-configured products are assigned to specific customers.
- Required fields ensure no order is missing information.
- Hosted on Microsoft Azure, the system’s platform can be scaled to your needs.
- Can be configured to include patient details and a patient look-up based on national and local identifiers.
- Export information from standard tables views into Microsoft Excel documents and for import into other systems.
- Export audit trail reports to PDF documents.
Flexible System Configuration
- Easily manage the configuration of cost centers (Customers), delivery locations (Sites), available products and individual users through Orla’s web application.
A compliant and secure platform
- Supplier-led user management with individual user access. Optional two factor authentication using time limited passwords generated from an authenticator app.
- Full audit trail, with the option to control whether audits are silent, require a reason and/or one or two signatures.
- Hosted on Microsoft Azure, therefore the system can be run securely from any region in the world.
Automated system health checks and system notifications
- The bi-directional Orla-LIMS Integration Service emails any issues encountered and provides a health check status in the system’s UI.
- Full log of all integration events held for each order.
- Supplier can communicate downtime, with system-wide notifications for all customers.
A simple process for your customers
- Orla can be accessed through any modern desktop browser with valid login credentials.
- Configure quick access to regularly ordered products.
- Only view products which are available to your site.
- Receive email alerts for status updates for the orders placed.
Orla-EU-Version-1.0Download (1.99 MB)